[Talk-GB] UK address project update

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 16:44:31 UTC 2021

Missed one more thing.

Many industrial estates have mostly green dots and very few red dots, though this doesn’t appear to be the case everywhere as I’ve found examples where all the addresses are present in green and red. Might it be to do with the ownership basis of the site (private estates showing significantly less red dots).

Cheers

Andy