[Talk-GB] Golfing tags seem to conflict with walking tags

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Fri Nov 26 09:39:11 UTC 2021

IMHO designated should only be used on legal rights of way.

Mark Twain said everything one needs to know about golf.

I guess the question is why are golf course mappers adding a tag indcating a right of way?

Broken wiki page or broken editor presets perhaps?

Phil (trigpoint)

--
Sent from my Sailfish device