[Talk-GB] Golfing tags seem to conflict with walking tags

Michael Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Fri Nov 26 10:06:32 UTC 2021

Yes, foot=customer at best.

Never seen the point in the game myself but my wife plays, so I map a
lot of golf courses and any paths. I decided to not use a highway tag at
all but use a completely experimental golf=path tag. Paths for golfers
are very specific and often disconnected from any routable network or
indeed each other. As I say, purely my personal experiment but if I can
persuade any of you, great.

Mike