[Talk-GB] Golfing tags seem to conflict with walking tags

Chris Hodges chris at c-hodges.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 13:51:48 UTC 2021

I see where you're coming from with that, but if that's the settled view
it suggests that the examples in the wiki page for tag:designated
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:access%3Ddesignated>need to be
updated (the "UK" example on that page also conflict with theProW
section of Access provisions in the United Kingdom
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Access_provisions_in_the_United_Kingdom#Public_Rights_of_Way>
on this point).  I'm still logged in and do tend to use designation=
when mapping.  It's also a shame that my  example is in Gwent, which
isn't on RoWmaps.  I'd like to try to trace the official route through
the entrance.