[Talk-GB] Mapbox and/or DPD (parcels) possibly not using correct copyright attribution

Russ Garrett russ at garrett.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 11:57:32 UTC 2021

"© OpenStreetMap" is acceptable under the new guidelines, but it has
to be a link. https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Licence/Attribution_Guidelines

On a related note, I just spotted that Hermes is using an OSM map (the
default OSM Carto style) without attribution in their delivery status
pages.

Russ