[Talk-GB] Changes as a result of Highways England rebranding as National Highways

Ken Kilfedder spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk
Mon Oct 4 13:43:33 UTC 2021

Whichever option happens, it would be good to add the wikidata tag for the organisation- Q5760006.   That will remain stable in case of further name changes.   Given that they've now had 3 names in the last 7 years, it would seem prudent.

operator:wikidata=Q5760006

---
https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?spiregrain
spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk