[Talk-GB] NSUL postcode layer

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 20:48:47 UTC 2021

Thanks for the offer. Andy raised a point about mates rates on Mapbox for
OSM projects so I am just following up on that first as staying in the same
place is obviously the easiest option :-) Will keep you posted. Meanwhile
the MVT layer is still available and can be loaded into JOSM with the style
I previously shared. I think it can also be added in iD but defaults to
their pink style.

Thanks
*Rob*