[Talk-GB] StreetComplete asking for the footpath surface on dedicated cycleway

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 16:39:23 UTC 2021

As I understand it a formal legal restriction preventing pedestrians from
using a public highway is very unusual (I've only mapped one that I can
recall), and there are no legal restrictions as to pedestrians ambling
along cycleways, however annoying that may be to cyclists. I therefore
think a tag foot=no, as several commenters have suggested, is therefore
incorrect.