[Talk-GB] NSUL postcode layer Inbox - Now back online

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 22:43:33 UTC 2021

Hi all,

A quick message as it's already late. Thanks to the kind support of Mapbox
Community <https://www.mapbox.com/community/>, my bill has been wiped and
free credits for the future have been awarded. It seems the old adage of
"if you don't ask you won't get" holds true so do also check out
https://www.mapbox.com/community/ if you also have a project that might
benefit from their support.

And so, the postcode layer is therefore back online :-) Unfortunately I
couldn't find a way to reactivate the old URL so new ones are required:

JOSM WMTS:
https://api.mapbox.com/styles/v1/robjn/ckt38gru202nd18labo5bzds4/wmts?access_token=pk.eyJ1Ijoicm9iam4iLCJhIjoid0dYNkY1QSJ9.A-0lzQOawGYICYPfURsjDA&request=GetCapabilities

TMS:
https://api.mapbox.com/styles/v1/robjn/ckt38gru202nd18labo5bzds4/tiles/{z}/{x}/{y}?access_token=pk.eyJ1Ijoicm9iam4iLCJhIjoid0dYNkY1QSJ9.A-0lzQOawGYICYPfURsjDA

For some reason, unknown to me, the font size seems smaller in the TMS
layer at least in JOSM. If it is problematic please let me know and I will
try to fiddle with it.

If you are using the MVT Vector Tiles layer, this is unchanged from before.
Details here ( https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/RobJN/diary/397365 ) but
hopefully I can make it easier by putting the JSON file on the OSM UK
website.

Happy mapping
*Rob*