[Talk-GB] Mapbox mapping activity

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Mon Sep 20 14:16:38 UTC 2021

I see that the largest number is against island highways.

Please be very careful and ensure that your mappers understand the concept of Access Bridges, which are short sections of highway, usually tracks, which allow access between fields over a canal or railway.

We have had issues with mapbox attempting to fix these rather than deciding it is a false positive and move on.

Phil (trigpoint)

--
Sent from my Sailfish device