[Talk-GB] Mapbox mapping activity

Sonya Khilchyk sofiya.khilchyk at mapbox.com
Wed Sep 22 15:28:23 UTC 2021

Hi from the Mapbox team!

As we wrote above, our team prepared some documents about how we work with
the Linters and about our approach in resolving issues mentioned in
feedback. Here you can find more details about how we get and process
linters, their types, examples, announcing our work to the communities and
so on.

Here is the links on these wiki pages:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mapbox_linters_types_description#Intro

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/How_Mapbox_Data_RAVE_team_work_on_receiving_feedback_from_OSM_users

We are always open for your feedback and questions.

Best regards