[Talk-GB] Correcting an error when the only correct data sources are non-open

Mark Goodge mark at good-stuff.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 17:01:29 UTC 2021

On 24/09/2021 17:50, Jez Nicholson wrote:
> tagging: I'd put a note on it, and might consider a 'not:addr:house
> number=14' if you really want to make the point that it is not a mistake
>
> non-open corroborating data: 'survey' trumps everything
That's a good point. I'll have a wander past there next time I'm in the
area and see if there are any numbers visible. They often aren't, on
commercial premises, but it's worth checking.

I have emailed the company to tell them that they've got the wrong
address on their website, so they might actually change it!

Mark