[Talk-gh] Street Naming Project Ghana

Enock Seth Nyamador kwadzo459 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 05:49:49 UTC 2014

Hi Alert,

Thanks for sending this. Going to the field is fun and works sometimes.

Question now is, How to get the data from the government in the maps of
openstreetmaps.org.

The above question is what we need to get a solution to now. And thanks for
challenging us.

Also User:GO_OSM is working on this too. I hope he joins this discussion
soon.

Best,

- Enock
twitter: @Enock4seth
enockseth.blogspot.com | [[User:Enock4seth]]