[Talk-gh] Hello Friends, David Here

Enock Seth Nyamador kwadzo459 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 18:25:28 UTC 2015

Hi David,
Welcome and am glad to see you.

I will like to use this opportunity to thank and welcome you all who I've
sent messages via OpenStreetMap inviting you to OpenStreetMap Ghana.
Without us, there is no community. Looking forward to learning and sharing
with you all.

Will keep you all posted about some activities coming shortly.

Also feel reach out for assistance whenever.

Best,

- Enock
UMaT, Tarkwa
enockseth.github.io