[Talk-gh] Severin in Ghana

Enock Seth Nyamador kwadzo459 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 00:04:52 UTC 2015

Greetings,

Hope everyone is doing good. I just want let you all know that Severin [1]
is in Ghana now and currently in Tarkwa :)

Glad to have him here, we had an OpenStreetMap Workshop introducing OSM to
mostly students from the Geomatic Engineering department of the university.
He's with us till Monday or Tuesday where he heads to Accra then Lome.

He will be making a stop in Accra to have a mapping party / workshop /
discusions with GIS professionals / enthusiasts / OSM lover / anyone at
Mobile Web Ghana in Madina on Saturday 24 October. (Will provide link to
registration soon)

Kindly help notify interested persons in your network involved.

Will keep you posted.

Help me welcome Sev to Ghana.

Best,

1. http://hotosm.org/users/severin