[Talk-gh] Import Ghana District Boundaries

Daniel Paco DPaco at ecreee.org
Mon Aug 28 17:16:06 UTC 2017

Hi Enock and OSM community Ghana,

In case you are not aware, I would like to share the ECOWREX SDI project, you can find some open information here more related with energy and renewable energy in Ghana and other West African countries. Inside the map viewer you will find the functionalities to visualize, download and share the data.

http://www.ecowrex.org/page/maps

Best regards,
Daniel