[Talk-gh] [OSM-Talk-ZA] Fwd: [Osmf-talk] SotM 2020

Enock Seth Nyamador enockseth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 18:29:13 UTC 2019

Hi Bernelle,

Great convo! Cape Town hosted 2018 Wikimania [1] and will be a good bet for
SOTM global of course. IMHO a really dedicated and especially local team is
needed to pull off this. Persons with SOTM experience should be a plus.
Their could be lot of remote interest though; but commitment is a possible
issue.

Better still doing doing this with Wikimedia ZA  could be a better deal
like from 2017 [2] cc @David Richfield <davidrichfield at gmail.com>

1. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2018
2. https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/09/22/community-digest-italy-sotm/

Best,