[Talk-gh] [OSM-Talk-ZA] Fwd: [Osmf-talk] SotM 2020

Bernelle Verster bernellev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 18:47:24 UTC 2019

Many thanks Enock

I agree a dedicated, local team is needed, and am confident we will
further supplement the already good team we have [1]. Michael Graaf,
board member of Wikimedia-ZA, was already one of the first to sign up.

The bid as it stands is as much as I'm able to do before the deadline
tomorrow. Others are welcome to add/edit as needed.

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_of_the_Map_2020/Call_for_venues/CapeTown#Team

best regards
Bernelle