[Talk-gh] Fwd: [OSGeo Africa] FOSS4G 2019

Enock Seth Nyamador enockseth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 20:22:52 UTC 2019

FOSS4G 2019 just got pulled off! All sessions were live streamed and have
been processed already! That's the power of a communites of practice. Now
just relax and sip them all! Cheers!

PS: Looking forward to more FOSS GIS activities in Ghana and seeing more
Ghanaians and FOSS GIS users and companies at subsequent FOSS GIS events!