[Talk-gh] Trotro App needs translation to Ewe, Twi, Ga

christoph.hanser at trufi-association.org christoph.hanser at trufi-association.org
Fri Jan 3 13:58:26 UTC 2020

Hi Ghana team,

Enock recently asked who could support Trotro app. We are open for any
developers, mappers, marketing people, community manager and others to help
us with the app itself, with the routing data behind, with the homepage, and
the marketing work on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Another open job is that we need to translate the app for Ewe, Twi, and Ga.

This is very easy with lokalise.com. Whoever wants to help us, just send me
his email and I add him on lokalise.com.

I think it takes around 30 minutes to translate the app (it's only 500
words).

Please mail me if you can write Ewe, Twi, or Ga!

Best wishes & many thanks,

Christoph Hanser

President Trufi Association e.V.

Trufi Association e.V.

Rodenbeker Str. 18c, 22395 Hamburg, Germany

Mobile: +491634791397