[Talk-gh] Road Network Improvements in Ghana

Chris Eshun eshunchris12 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 09:29:24 UTC 2021

Hi Murad,

Great for you to reach out to the community on this project. We will be
happy to assist you in any way we can.

You can get in touch with the Administrators of OSM Ghana community through
myself or the the mail *executive at osmghana.org <executive at osmghana.org>*

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards,
Chris