[Talk-hr] OSM GPS cestovna navigacija na java mobitelima
mmatusko at gmail.com
Čet Pro 3 11:24:41 GMT 2009
On Wed, 2009-12-02 at 10:04 +0000, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Vrlo ugodno sam se iznenadio kada sam otkrio gvSIG Mini aplikaciju koja
> koristi OpenStreetMap karte za prikaz i OpenRouteService.org za routing.
-Offline karte (citava hrvatska nema 7MB)
-OSM-Editor za direktno editiranje mape
-Offline routing i live audio instrukcije (drzis ga u jakni vozeći i
izracuna ti novu routu ako si pogresno skrenuo)
-radi na svim starim mobitelima koji podrzavu javu
Currently supported features:
* Vector rendering of the roads, areas and points of interest
* Displaying the map either north on top or in the direction of
* Centering the map to a position received from your GPS:
* NMEA GPS-unit with bluetooth connection.
* Devices with built-in JSR179 compatible location
* Based on Cell-ID (using opencellid.org)
* Zooming in and out to arbitrary levels of detail.
* Displaying the name of the street you are on and the maximum
speed you may travel.
* Searching for a name (street, city or POI) and jumping to it on
* Searching for close by points of interest
* Calculating a route to a target street and navigate to it with
voice guidance and textual instructions
* Adding and deleting of waypoints to the map
* Recording and displaying of track logs
* Importing and exporting track logs and waypoints to and from GPX
* Taking geotagged photos with your mobile
* Fully customizing which OSM features are used in GpsMid and how
you want your map to look
* Live editing of OpenStreetMap way tags
More information about the Talk-hr