[Talk-hr] Hrpe gresaka!

Matija Nalis mnalis-openstreetmaplist at voyager.hr
Uto Lis 6 23:53:49 BST 2009

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 11:58:36PM +0200, Matija Nalis wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 09:46:45PM +0200, Marjan Vrban wrote:
> > Koristio sam taj alat i prije, i provjerio ono što sam radio, bilo je Ok.
> > Čini mi se da je neki "bug" ili nešto jer je nemoguće da mi putevi nisu
> > spojeni s ostatkom karte.
> >
> > Ignorirajte floating islands ili mejlajte autora alata...
>
> (ja sam ga vec mailao, pa javim na listu ako/kada mi sto odgovori)

Lik je bogme brz u odgovaranju! Evo sto kaze za na primjer na otoku koji sam
mu slao (quotani dio je moje pitanje):

> It is error #5640462, for way #40638219.
>
> I've opened it in JOSM, and it is where footway (way #40638219) is connected
> to the residential street "Ulica IX" (way #40652918). It looks to me like
> they connect in one node (node #493597118), so like they should be
> "connected" and as such not displayed as "floating islands" error ?

These two ways are perfectly right. The real error may be far away.

The check works like this: pick some starting highways somewhere around
the globe (There are about 100 I've picked). Then find all nodes that
belong to these ways. Now find other ways that are connected to these
nodes. Now find again nodes that are connected to these ways, and so on.

The check starts somewhere and travels all roads until there are no
more. In the end each highway that has not been visited is a floating
island.

In this special case we are on an island. Ferries are considered as
highways in this check so if there were a way with "route=ferry"
connected to the highways on the mainland and on the island there should
be no problem. Here there are many errors on the mainland too, so the
problem lies there.

The next starting point is in Sarajevo so it looks like the connection
to Sarajevo is broken, but the exact source of error can be hard to find.
To make it short I just added a new starting point in Split. That made
most of the errors go away, except for the islands.

--
Opinions above are GNU-copylefted.