[Talk-hr] Malo statistike

Marjan Vrban mvrban at gmail.com
Uto Svibanj 18 05:11:08 BST 2010

On Mon, 17 May 2010 08:02:49 +0000 (UTC), Valent Turkovic wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 2010 20:59:15 +0200, Marjan Vrban wrote:
>
>> Pogledajte malo statistiku za HR, a posebno pažnju na "best place".
>

> http://stat.play.latlon.org/hr/latest/users.html
>
> Tko je Xbear? Neki stranac?

evo maila od Xbear-a koji sam primio...

from	Xbear <xbear at online.de>
sender-time	Sent at 9:29 PM (GMT+02:00). Current time there: 6:08 AM. ✆
to	Marjan Vrban <mvrban at gmail.com>
date	Mon, May 17, 2010 at 9:29 PM
subject	Re: [Talk-hr] Malo statistike

hide details 9:29 PM (8 hours ago)

Hello Marjan,

nice to hear from my favourite country. I read (with a translation-program)
sometimes your talk-list in croatia.
In the past (in the long cold winter) I'm looking at Trogir.
I used satellite-images and my knowledge about Ciovo and Trogir.
Now Kastela are still waiting - we've got aerial image from Dortmund.
There is a date-line to tag the housenumbers, houses, landuses and so on
( http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Luftbilder_aus_Dortmund ).

Dear Marjan, I think in Trogir/Ciovo/Split it is so easy to use the tagged
houses and streets to optimize the map.
To find an apartman, to public a local or a famous attraction (like
Nacionalni park Krka) a beach, a market or an restaurant - openstreetmap is
the basic map. To make a better map in Trogir and Ciovo I could do with
help.

The most streets have no names. Also the tagged houses have no
housenumbers.
Perhaps there is someone in a tourist-biro in Trogir or Okrug Donji who can
help?
Perhaps some people use openstreetbugs (
http://openstreetbugs.schokokeks.org/?lon=10.30000&lat=51.30000&zoom=5 )?
It will be great if your talk-list have one or more good ideas to use this
fantastic map and to reach the people in Trogir.

Best whishes from Coswig in Saxonia-Anhalt

XBear