[Talk-hr] Local meetups in Croatia

hbogner hbogner at gmail.com
Sub Vel 26 16:24:03 GMT 2011

On 02/26/2011 05:13 PM, Matthias Meißer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry that I post in english but I can't write I your language :/
>
> I gues some of you might notice that I created a map of local user groups
> http://usergroups.openstreetmap.de
> using a bot crawling templates out of the wikipages
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:User_group
>
> I already tried to get in contact for the most nations but there seem to
> be no local group that meets regular in Croatia, or?
>
> regards
> Matthias

Hi,

Yes, some of us saw that map, but we have no regular meetings and no
regular place. There were few meetings, but only few people and never
the same place. We are planing some regular meetings, but nothing for now

We mostly meet online (irc, skype, mailist, forum) and discus things there.

Regards,
Hrvoje

Vi¹e informacija o Talk-hr mailing listi