[Talk-hr] Visiting Zagreb

SilverSpace mirozagreb at ubuntu-hr.org
Pon Srp 18 22:44:11 BST 2011

stiglo mi u osm inbox pa ako netko ima ¾elju pomoæ :

Cédric B ti je poslao poruku preko OpenStreetMap sa predmetom Visiting
Zagreb:

==
Dear Openstreetmap contributor,

My familly and I want to discorver your country.  We are 5 French : Evelyne,
Olann and Xavier come from Reims (
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=49.2602&lon=4.024&zoom=13&layers=M) and
Lucie and Cédric (me) come from Poitiers (
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=46.5803&lon=0.3402&zoom=14&layers=M).

We want to visit Zagreb, visit monuments, tasting food, etc. If you have
good idea to help us to visit Zagreb, please give us adresses.

We are also looking for somewhere to sleep. Do you know where we can found a
git or someone who can offret one night of hebergement near Zagreb ? We only
want to sleep in the night 3-4 august 2011.

Cédric Barribaud

Vi¹e informacija o Talk-hr mailing listi