[Talk-hr] shifted boundaries between Slovenia, Croatia and Hungary

arch_arch at t-online.de arch_arch at t-online.de
Uto Pro 30 23:13:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

can someone with local knowledge take a look at the edits of the mapper foringas? He has damaged the country boundaries between Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia several times in the last few months. He has also shifted the borderline between those countries. I can't evaluate if the changes of the country boundaries are ok or if those changes are politically motivated.

boundary changes between Croatia and Slovenia: https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/27773009

changes between Hungary and Croatia: https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/26772180
There may be other changes I didn't notice.

I've already fixed some damaged boundaries [1] but I didn't revert the shifted boundaries as far as possible.

Best regards,

4rch

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/27811545