[Talk-ht] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: [CrisisMappers] Haiti Health Facilities Master List]]

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:14:59 GMT 2010

Hi

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Tags#Humanitarian_Data_Model_1.6_.28these_will_be_mapped_to_OSM_tagging.29

is the more stable
I'll get it updated with the recent attributes and values from the Shana -
PAHO release and what I did not finish entering in the wiki yeserday. In
interactions with WHO experts on how to best reconcile the 2 models

Full agreement with refraining from any bulk upload at this stage and again
wait on Kate Chapman status while preparing any HFacs elements we can be
knowledgeable of to be able to move collectively efficienlty

Best

Email: nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Skype: c_nicolas