[Talk-ht] Fw: [CrisisMappers] Haiti: road obstruction locations

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 07:31:34 GMT 2010

Passing along this fairly urgent request for road obstruction data.

* How complete is OSM data on road obstructions, based on latest available imagery?
* Can anyone set up an extract on this feature type? (or general way to extract any feature type)
* The thread on CrisisMappers has more info on other sources of data, and new imagery coming out.

-Mikel

 == Mikel Maron ==
http://mapkibera.org/
+254 (0) 724899738