[Talk-ht] new poi-maps request

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Fri Feb 5 10:03:36 GMT 2010

Jan Tappenbeck a écrit :
> Hi !
>
> after fixing my code-problems now it is easy for me to generate more
> simmelar poi maps like http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/haiti/index.php?id=1
>
> regards Jan :-)

Hi again !

So would you be interested maybe in also generating maps for PAHO Haiti
Medical Facilities ?
(see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Haiti/Status/Hospitals,
and thread on this mailing list. Clinics and dispensaries are not
rendered anywhere I am aware of.)

And/or for "Haiti rebuilding - Schools info" ?
(http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-ht/2010-February/000099.html)
(Schools gps points, which don't have real names for now, do not render
either (as far as I am aware), except on Tiles at Home in
http://haiti.openstreetmap.nl/, and then only at the highest zoom level,
which makes them difficult to find for potentially interested people.
There is a nice colored "ABC" icon for schools in JOSM, that would seem
well suited for this to me.)

You'd be very welcome.

Kind regards,

Jean-Guilhem