[Talk-ht] [Fwd: Re: [CrisisMappers] Chinese Academy of Sciences - imagery analysis contributions (collapsed buildings, landslides, road network)]

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Mon Feb 8 09:24:37 GMT 2010

name:en River frorse

name:fr Riviére Froide

Updated this morning

I have picked up a few days project  of river names over all Haiti.

Please contact me with contributions

Gert Gremmen

Openstreetmap.nl  (alias: cetest)

P Before printing, think about the environment.

ons.
Can provide as needed.

The river name issue might need some research, you could be right, not sure. It is the one S of Carrefour indeed.

Main point was to make sure we label all main geographic features as possible.

Thanks for checking it.

Lorant