[Talk-ht] PAHO Medical Facilities imported into OSM

Karl Guggisberg karl.guggisberg at guggis.ch
Mon Feb 8 12:55:24 GMT 2010

Hi Kate

Yes, I'm planning to do that. This step will be different from the first
step. I'll try to hack up some scripts which will compare the current
data in the OSM database with the data the PAHO master list.

I'd be interested in a full export of the v2 list in OSM format (one
file, no chunks), with the same tags as in v1, if possible with fixed
accent characters, and if necessary with new tags (Jean-Guilhem
mentioned bed=yes, bed=no?). Could you generate such a file?

Regards
Karl