[Talk-ht] Onboarding new mappers

Margie Roswell mroswell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 12:52:09 GMT 2010

there had been a list circulated a few days ago that included jacmel
and leogane as areas to focus on... I didn't find pieces that weren't
yet done. Does anyone have the rest of that list of areas?

one of the email lists, I asked how to see a map of all edits over
recent weeks. don't remember if anyone answered.