[Talk-ht] Whats wrong with "Sud" Departement ?

Vincent Auvigne vincent.auvigne at ekipaj.com
Fri Feb 12 17:06:34 GMT 2010

Hi,
I checked all the problematic segments with the tool. All have been fixed
(Toll! Die Relation ist am Stück!!) - (Thank-you Mr or Mrs X) but the one
you told me it was fixed (39125). I downloaded itin JOSM and didn't see
nothing wrong... (but I'm very new in the world of multipolygon and
relations...).

Could you prepare a new version of the shp to visualize the improvment(and
if possible a the relation_ID in the tags)

Vincent