[Talk-ht] waterway=stream + vehicle=yes?

John johntrilik at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:28:19 GMT 2010

I am not proposing having two ways in the same space anymore as I
see the logic presented but a new type of (single) way that would have
attributes for both.

 Perhaps for the stretch where they join, could there be a combined
 'road/stream' type of way that could provide continuity for both?

 The designation would actually switch seasonally.