[Talk-ht] Administrative boundaries - What happened en La Vallée

Vincent Auvigne vincent.auvigne at ekipaj.com
Tue Feb 16 18:37:49 GMT 2010

If I well understand some recent changes have been made in the
administrative boundaries near Jacmel (Commune = La Vallée Pcode2=214), with
the creation of 3 sections (214-01, 214-02, 214-03) one of them taken from
the Jacmel commune and with one part of the La Vallée commune given to
Bainet.

So the new boundaries do not match with the one in the 2003 census sheet of
La Vallée. I would like to know the source of these changes. Could someone
give me any information ?

Vincent