[Talk-ht] [Fwd: RE: [Fwd: [Fwd: [URGENT] person trapped in a rubble + 350 people starving in Guibert off of Kenscoff 67. From :Re: [CrisisMappers] KML of food/water alerts from SMS's]]]

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Thu Jan 28 10:55:57 GMT 2010

The State department has forwarded to the US embassy.

Also, Yves Pierre, a Haitian from Toulouse has forwarded ' au réseau de
l'"/*association des hommes et des liens*/" à Port-au-Prince '
(to the network of "association men and links" in Port-au-Prince).

According to my World clock, the sun should soon rise in Haiti.

Could anyone explain where the "Guibert" closest to Kenscoff (that I
also put on ose.petschge.de) comes from in OSM map ? I can't find an
object corresponding to it, nor its source.

Regards,

Jean-Guilhem