[Talk-ht] Landuse covering up data in PaP

Lennard ldp at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 29 01:19:49 GMT 2010

Adrian Brain wrote:

> Landuse=residential covers up most of the data, I can no longer examine
> the refugee camps or streets by selecting Data from the + layer
> selection. Because I am a mapper I can go into edit mode and look but
> our users can't.
>
> This is serious. What am I missing? Or should we beg mappers not to use
> landuse=* until renderers correctly put this as the bottom layer?

Don't confuse the Data Layer with the actual rendered tiles that you
see. The issue that large areas in the Data Layer will often make
smaller contained areas impossible to select has nothing to do with the
map itself, and neither with the ordering of the rendering or any
present layer=* tag.

--
Lennard