[Talk-ht] So far only 14 gpx tracks for Haiti available?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Jul 5 21:49:07 BST 2010

Make the Internet in Haiti less terrible?

So uploading GPX traces has not been part of our training.  We can add
that, but bandwidth is a problem especially in places outside of
Port-au-Prince.

There are groups of people on the ground surveying and editing, so I'm
not sure if we need to the traces to edit from afar.

-Kate