[Talk-ht] [HOT] Support to Data imports for Haiti

Karl Guggisberg karl.guggisberg at guggis.ch
Sat Jun 26 15:11:21 BST 2010

Hi,

 > Great Karl if you can get the same insight from Bill Lang
The following conf call is an opportunity to gain more insight. Bill is
going to talk about the Master List. Unfortunately, I can't attend. It
shouldn't be a problem if somebody else wants to join the call. AFAIK,
Jean-Guilhelm and Kate got the invitation too.

Regards
Karl

Termineinladung

Titel:

Haiti Health Facilities Working Group: Meeting to discuss the Resource
Finder

Ort:

1-866-705-5077 passcode: 6149465

Wann:

Dienstag, 29. Juni 2010, 17:00 -- 18:00

Organisator:

Rose-wood, Alyson (HHS/)

Beschreibung:

Dear All, Good afternoon to you. We would like to invite you to
participate in the next phone call of the Haiti Health Facilities
Working Group scheduled for Tuesday, June 29th. Thanks to the
collaborative work of Google, Shoreland and MEASURE Evaluation, the
Resource Finder is about ready to be launched. Please join us on this
call to discuss the Resource Finder, its launch, and next steps for the
Working Group. Call Information: Date: Tuesday, June 29th Time: 11 a.m.
-- noon (EST) Call-in Telephone Number: 1-866-705-5077 (if you are
calling from the U.S.) and +001-517-444-3974 (if you are calling from
outside the U.S.) Passcode for the Telephone Call: 6149465 Agenda: I.
Welcome and Introductions (Kimberly Konkel, HHS Partnership Center,
Co-chair of the Haiti Health Facilities Working Group) II. Update on the
Resource Finder & its launch (Roni Zieger/Joanne Stevens, Google) III.
Update on the Master List and how it will fit in with the Resource
Finder going forward (Bill Lang, Shoreland) IV. Thoughts from Group
members in Haiti (Stephane Morriseau from the USAID Haiti Health Task
Force, the MSPP, Mike Edwards from MEASURE Evaluation and Fanor Joseph
from JSI/Haiti) V. Open discussion and next steps VI. Meeting summary
(Carmen-Rosa Torres, HHS Office of Global Health Affairs, Co-chair of
the Haiti Health Facilities Working Group) We look forward to having you
all join the call and we are excited about all the hard work that has
gone into making the Resource Finder. As always, the minutes will be
posted to the MAX community website after the call. Best wishes, Alyson
Rose-Wood Alyson.rose-wood at hhs.gov/(202) 260-1931