[Talk-ht] List of River Names Update

Pierre Beland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 1 19:18:09 GMT 2010

Thanks Jan,

I know see the page www.tappenbeck.net/osm/data4wiki/haiti/haiti-river_wiki.html has been updated ( 2010-03-01 16:29:39 )

Pierre Béland

De : Pierre Beland
Date/heure : 2010-03-01  11:03:52
A : talk-ht at openstreetmap.org
Cc :
Sujet : [Talk-ht] List of River Names Update

Jan,

To be sure I receive the most recent information, I have eliminated Internet temporary files. But The River Names page still shows the date 2010-02-19 12:38:18.

The first river in the list of Named river is Les Trois Rivières (101 km). I have broken down the ways since then because it creates program interruptions. I have been told that we should instead use Relations to joins the different parts of a river.

This means that in your new list, I should see many ways for Les Trois Rivières.

regards

Pierre Béland