[Talk-ht] google earth to map survivors...

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Thu Mar 4 17:03:55 GMT 2010

Mikel,

On a similar topic, there is this article from BBC news:

which makes no mention of OSM, although it includes a screen capture
from Ushahidi / Haiti, with OSM in the background.

It apparently inspired 2 articles, in french (Le Monde) and spanish,
that are also on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2010_Chile_earthquake/Press
(I sent a reaction to the 1st one, and suggested on talk-cl that they do
so for the 2nd one).

It might be good to remind both BBC and its journalist, and Ushahidi,
about OSM licence (nicely of course), maybe taking this opportunity to
let them know more about OSM...

Best,

Jean-Guilhem