[Talk-ht] [Fwd: Haiti Health Facilities Master List v7]

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Thu Mar 18 21:20:05 GMT 2010

-------- Message original --------
Sujet : 	Haiti Health Facilities Master List v7
Date : 	Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:02:40 -0400
De : 	EOC Maps <maps at paho.org>
Pour : 	EOC Maps <maps at paho.org>

Dear all,

Please find the newest release of the Haiti Health Facilities
Master List (version 7) at
http://sites.google.com/a/netspective.org/haiti-health-facilities/home

Please note that we are no longer accepting additional submissions to
this list. We appreciate your continued support to this initiative -- if
you have any further questions please contact us.

Warm regards,

--

_Note_: If you want to be added (removed) to our maps distribution list
please send a message to maps at paho.org <mailto:maps at paho.org> with the

Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
525 23rd Street NW, Washington, DC 20037

Tel: +1 (202) 974-3399
http://www.paho.org/disasters
http://twitter.com/pahoeoc

IMPORTANT: This transmission is for use by the intended
recipient and it may contain privileged, proprietary or
confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this
transmission to the intended recipient, you may not
disclose, copy or distribute this transmission or take
any action in reliance on it. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
email to infosec at paho.org, and please dispose of and
delete this transmission. Thank you.