[Talk-ht] Ushadi Maps of Haiti

Pierre Beland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 25 16:49:24 BST 2010

Bonjour Jean-Guilhem

I have already tested adding a OSM layer with Google Map API.  You could suggest to healthmap.org to add the following instructions for OSM layer :

var a51 = new GCopyrightCollection("<a href=\"http://www.openstreetmap.org/\">OpenStreetMap</a>");
a51.addCopyright(new GCopyright(1, new GLatLngBounds(new GLatLng(-90,-180), new GLatLng(90,180)), 0, " "));
var a17     = new GTileLayer(a51, 1, 17, {tileUrlTemplate: 'http://tile.openstreetmap.org/{Z}/{X}/{Y}.png'});
var a29   = new GMapType([a17],  G_NORMAL_MAP.getProjection(), "OSM");
// OSM layer
map.addMapType(a29);

Pierre Beland