[Talk-ht] Using OSM in schools (education) & Haiti ICT in Education Summit: His Excellency Michel Martelly grand opening, Jeffrey Sachs to deliver Keynote | Port-au-Prince, 16-18 June, 2011

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 19:44:54 BST 2011

Walking Papers have been used in high school settings: http://localground.org/
Though not directly contributing to OSM ... however an exercise like that,
simply mapping in a very general, non-geographic way, could be a good start.

Mostly otherwise, I've seen university settings, which shouldn't be that
different than normal OSM workshops in form. Younger kids are going to need a
different, more careful approach in my opinion, but shouldn't end up in the same
place eventually.

 == Mikel Maron ==
+14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron