[Talk-ht] Mapbugs: Major error!? (in cite soleil)

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Wed Nov 23 21:47:24 GMT 2011

Major error!?:
18.57242° N, 72.33211° W

These z18 tiles were just served to me from osm.org/mapnik (photo should be
attached, thanks to Maverick, my favorite Android map app).

- I wonder if this problem is already fixed? (can't access the data from
mobile)

- should we have an email address/system for reporting map bugs (for
haiti)? Is there something like that already (somewhere else)?

- I'd absolutely love if it was possible to set something up that would
report all edits with certain criteria (e.g. All above highway=tertiary) as
email/rss/something. Is there something like that already out there?
Advanced features of OWL?

Cheers,
-Jaakko