[Talk-ht] health facilities

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Mar 10 Avr 16:54:28 BST 2012

Le 10/04/2012 15:09, Jaakko Helleranta.com a écrit :
> When trying to improve things by my self I've tried to move nodes closer to what I'm guessing may be the place where the health facility is -- if I have any clue.
> The thing is that there may very well be _some_ heath facility in the area as I have found out by asking about the existence / locations of a number of facilities from health sector people I know.
> I've adjusted a number of health facility locations with locals / people with local knowledge and this has usually been very ad hoc "let's look at the map since you know the area and you can tell me if these facilities exist somewhere in the area so we can adjust the locations and information". If the amenity=hospital tag is removed this kind of fixing can not happen.

Exactly. This is also what I did an evening in Saint Marc, with Hugo
Eustache, who was telling me about the hospital in Pignon (where he
worked as responsible for logistics) and the linked health centers in
the area, and about hospitals "in the middle of nowhere" near Cap
Haitian, that we moved closer to their real location, based on his local
knowledge.

Jean-Guilhem