[Talk-ht] [CrisisMappers] Tropical storm (Haiti) & Typhoon (Taiwan)

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jguilhem at gmail.com
Jeu 23 Aou 19:10:36 BST 2012

Hi,

I saw Kurt Jean-Charles this morning, and they are preparing for the
storm with his team at Noula.ht (which has a local call center, with a
short number, 177), in coordination with local actors, such as the Red
Cross and Haitian authorities.

He was going to make the announcement himself when they are ready, but I
mention it now as it might be better to coordinate as early as possible
and avoid duplication of efforts.

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem

(currently in Port-au-Prince, Haiti,
Tel : +509 4362 4735 ;
Skype : jeanguilhem
Most people currently at Haiti Communitere are planning to move to
Phil's apartment in Petionville for the storm, approximately there:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=18.507988&mlon=-72.28723&zoom=18&layers=M
)