[Talk-ht] [CrisisMappers] Tropical storm (Haiti) & Typhoon (Taiwan)

Kurt Jean-Charles kjcharles at gmail.com
Jeu 23 Aou 19:23:45 BST 2012

to Jean-Guilhem

Thank you Jean-Guilhem,

I didn't find the mail in my inbox.

We are already receiving calls form the population but we expect higher
volume of request starting tonight as there's no sense of emergency yet in
the message conveyed to the public.

We work with the Secretary of State for public security and IOM to provide
full time availability on the croudsourcing platform and the call center
from today to sunday.

we are on maximum alert mode all the message linked to Isaac will be
available on the site on a priority base. I hope that our internet
connexion won't fail.

Best Regards

Kurt