[Talk-ht] Fwd: Re: [CrisisMappers] Tropical storm (Haiti) & Typhoon (Taiwan)

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jguilhem at gmail.com
Jeu 23 Aou 19:37:55 BST 2012

Forwarding Kurt's email to the lists.

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	Re: [CrisisMappers] Tropical storm (Haiti) & Typhoon (Taiwan)
Date : 	Thu, 23 Aug 2012 14:22:42 -0400
De : 	Kurt Jean-Charles <kjcharles at gmail.com>
Pour : 	Jean-Guilhem Cailton <jguilhem at gmail.com>

Thank you Jean-Guilhem,
I didn't find the mail in my inbox.
We are already receiving calls form the population but we expect higher
volume of request starting tonight as there's no sense of emergency
yet in the message conveyed to the public.
We work with the Secretary of State for public security and IOM to
provide full time availability on the croudsourcing platform and the
call center from today to sunday.
we are on maximum alert mode all the message linked to Isaac will be
available on the site on a priority base. I hope that our internet
connexion won't fail.
Best Regards
Kurt

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Jean-Guilhem Cailton